- Be sure you meet requirements needed to apply by taking the right classes. See requirements below.
- Take appropriate and required tests. SAT, ACT, and/or others. Depending on the school you're applying to. See information below.
- Check out several colleges; do not limit yourself to only one or two. Make sure they have what you want to study in school. See the information below about the HUNDREDS of colleges.
- DO YOUR RESEARCH. There are thousands of scholarships available ranging from $50 to full rides, based on academics, family income, and other variables.
- Apply for them. Be sure to proof read your essays. Apply to as many as you can.
- See the information below about the many sites to visit before you apply.
Do you want to play Water Polo in College?
Check out these links and start doing your RESEARCH!!!
Important Website and Dates for the SAT
Student-Athletes interested in attending college should take the SAT along with other tests. Please visit this website for more information about the SAT.
Upcoming test dates for 2019-20: 8/24, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7, 3/14, 5/2, 6/6
*SAT administers 7 test dates every year*