New to Riverside Water Polo
Follow ALL instructions below to register:
1. Your athlete will need to obtain a USAWP membership (club insurance) by clicking on the link below. Please be sure to do the age verification process. (Age verification is required for all NEW athletes to RWP, year-round and/or Splash Ball/Futures)
SplashBall/Futures please select Bronze Option
Year-Round Athletes please select Silver or Gold
PURCHASE your '2021 Riverside Splashball' USAWP membership.
2. Once you have your USAWP number, proceed to the registration (link below). There will be instructions for the remainder of the process during your club registration.
3. Please be sure to bring a printed and signed copy of the RCC Covid Release
Returning Athletes to RWP
Follow instructions below to register:
1. Your athlete will need to have a current USAWP membership. Please make sure your athlete's age is verified. If not, please complete the age verification process. All Riverside Water Polo athletes must have a Gold membership.
Reminder: USAWP Memberships are renewed annually, January 1st. It is a calendar-year system. You will have to renew after November for the next calendar year. To save money, renew before your athlete's membership expires.
Practices are held at Riverside City College (RCC)
RENEW your athlete's USAWP membership
2. RWP 2021 Fall Registration
Free Trial Period For Splash Ball
For a limited time, Riverside Water Polo is offering a FREE TRIAL. Athletes will need to attend the Splash Ball practice on Tuesday and/or Thursday at Riverside City College (RCC) from 5:30-6:30 pm. Please go to the USA Water Polo website and apply for the Free Trial Membership. Your athlete will need to bring a suit, towel, the USAWP trial member email*, and a signed RCC Covid Release.
Once you've applied for the USAWP free trial membership, please be sure to REGISTER with RWP and select One Week Free Trial option.
*USAWP can take two to three days to process. Bring your member number with you to Splash Ball!
Sibling Discount: First athlete - $110; second athlete - $100; third and fourth athletes - $90; Splash Ball - $80; Futures - $100; Masters - $20
(All fees are per athlete, per month)
No discounts for Splash Ball and Futures
Address: 19069 Van Buren Blvd. Ste. 114 #133
Riverside, CA 92508